Top: Service Renewal
How do I modify Auto Renewal Settings?
1. Change the credit card setting for auto renewal:
First, make sure that you have stored the new credit card information in your Credit Card Manager.
1) In your Renewal Manager, check the box next to the desired service and click the "Modify Auto Renew" button.
2) Select the new credit card from the drop down box.
3) Click the "Modify Credit Card" button to save the changes.
2. Mass modify auto-renewals:
In your Renewal Manager, configure the Day Range and Services drop down boxes to show the desired services. You can view all of your services by setting these boxes to "ALL" and clicking the "Go" button, then the "Update" button at the bottom.
From here, check the boxes next to the services that you would like to modify. You can use the "Select All" button at the bottom if you would like all available services to be set to Auto Renew.
Once the desired services are selected, click the "Modify Auto Renew" button to modify all of the selected items simultaneously.
What happens when a domain is due for renewal?
How does Auto Renew work?
What happens if my auto-renewal fails?
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ