YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
- Getting Started1
- Account Security1
- Domain Registration - Other1
- Domain Dictionary - Domain Registration7
- Domain Management - Other1
- How do I create a Directnic account?
- Why did my sign up get rejected?
- Can I change my username at a later date?
- Can I log in with my e-mail address?
- How do I register a domain name with Directnic?
- How do I specify name servers and contact information for my new domain name?
- Does my contact information have to be public?
- How long does it take before I can start using my domain name?
- What are the differences between the extensions?
- Why is the domain name that I am interested in more expensive than the rest?
- Can you help me choose a domain name?
- Can a domain name registration be refunded?
- What characters can be used when registering domains?
- Changing contacts for your .UK domain.
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Directnic FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Directnic customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.