YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
- What is an SSL Certificate?
- Can I purchase an SSL Certificate for a domain name that is not registered with Directnic?
- What is the difference between the certificates you offer?
- How do I purchase an SSL Certificate?
- How long will it take me to get my certificate?
- Can I purchase an SSL Certificate for a domain name that is using Directnic Hosting?
- How do I install my SSL certificate?
- Is there a fee for reissuing a certificate?
- What are the CA certificate files?
- What happens when my SSL certificate expires?
- What is a site seal?
- How do I create a CSR from the Directnic Hosting Console?
- What does a CSR look like?
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Directnic FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Directnic customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.