YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
- What do I need to know before I start a transfer to Directnic?
- How do I transfer a domain name to Directnic?
- Do I lose time if I transfer a domain name to Directnic?
- How do I check the status of a pending transfer?
- Can you speed up my incoming transfer?
- Will I need to reconfigure my DNS settings after the transfer?
- Where do I find my auth code at Directnic?
- How do I transfer domain names between Directnic accounts?
- Why did my services not transfer with my domain name?
- How do I transfer a domain name to another registrar?
- Is there a transfer lock after a change to domain contact information?
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Directnic FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Directnic customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.