YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
- Credit Cards7
- Payment Methods3
- Billing - Other5
- Domain Dictionary - Billing3
- Directnic Hosting - Other1
- Directnic Payments and Billing Methods
- How do I pay with a check or money order?
- How do I pay Directnic with a bank wire?
- How do I view previous Directnic Invoices?
- How do I add/remove credit cards to my Directnic account?
- What is my credit card identification number?
- Why does my credit card statement show Directnic charges of odd amounts (.25, .75, etc.)?
- Will Directnic sign a W4 for our purchase?
- What are Directnic Credits?
- How can I restore my Directnic domain name or service if I disputed or cancelled payment?
- What happens if I do not renew Direct Privacy?
- How do I remove a credit card from my account?
- Why is my order being rejected?
- What is the ICANN Fee?
- What does the error "Gateway Rejected: AVS" mean?
- What is the 30 day money back guarantee on hosting services?
- Why are items not staying in my cart?
- Unable to Add Credit Card
- How does autorenew work?
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Directnic FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Directnic customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.