YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
- Domain Management - Other1
- Domain Dictionary - Billing7
- Domain Dictionary - Domain Management1
- Billing - Other1
- Domain Dictionary - SSL Certificates1
- Credit Cards1
- Payment Methods2
- What happens if I do not renew Direct Privacy?
- When does my domain name expire?
- How do I renew my services?
- Can I renew my domain name after it has expired?
- How do I file a redemption renewal?
- If I renew early, do I lose time on my domain name?
- Do I get a discount for multiple year renewals of domain names?
- How do I set up Auto Renew?
- Can I cancel a renewal?
- Can I renew my domain name if I do not have my password?
- What is Easy Renew?
- What happens when my SSL certificate expires?
- What is Auto-renew?
- Unable to Add Credit Card
- How does autorenew work?
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Directnic FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Directnic customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.