YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
- How is a nameserver different from DNS records?
- Can I redirect a subdomain?
- What is an A record?
- What is a CNAME record?
- What is an MX record?
- What is a TXT record?
- Where do I create an A/MX/TXT/SRV record?
- Can I update my TTL for my DNS records?
- How do I update a DNS record that I've already created?
- What is a nameserver?
- How to create a DKIM TXT record?
- What is Dynamic DNS?
- How do I create and manage DNSSEC Records?
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Directnic FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Directnic customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.