YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
- What is Direct Privacy?
- Will I still receive email messages for a domain that has Direct Privacy?
- Will parcels delivered to the Direct Privacy contact information be forwarded?
- How do I set up Direct Privacy?
- Can I switch Direct Privacy from one domain name to another?
- What happens if I do not renew Direct Privacy?
- Is Direct Privacy available for all TLDs?
- Does my contact information have to be public?
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Directnic FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Directnic customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.