YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
- Domain Dictionary - Domain Management5
- Domain Management - Other4
- Domain Dictionary - Billing1
- Domain Registration - Other1
- How is a nameserver different from DNS records?
- How do I modify name servers for my domain name?
- How do I create nameservers for my domain name?
- When does my domain name expire?
- Can a domain name registration be refunded?
- What is an A record?
- How do I remove a domain name from my account?
- I made an update in my contact manager, when will I see the changes on a WHOIS lookup?
- Can I export a list of my domains into a spreadsheet?
- Can I speed up an outgoing transfer?
- How do I create and manage DNSSEC Records?
- How do I manage my domain's public contacts/WHOIS information?
- Is there a transfer lock after a change to domain contact information?
- How does autorenew work?
- Change/Modify Contact Information
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Directnic FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Directnic customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.