YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
- Payment Methods1
- Account Security19
- Domain Dictionary - Domain Management2
- Billing - Other1
- How to Manage1
- What are the Directnic password requirements?
- Can I change my username at a later date?
- Can I log in with my e-mail address?
- How do I modify a contact for my domain name?
- What is the role of each domain name contact?
- How do I update my Account Information?
- How can I see when my account has been accessed?
- How do I update my password for my Directnic Dashboard?
- Is my username the same as my e-mail address?
- How do I retrieve my username online?
- How do I retrieve my password online?
- How can I retrieve my login credentials without using the online forms ?
- What is a phone-in passcode?
- How do I change my phone-in passphrase?
- How do I change my security question?
- How do I set up two-factor authentication?
- What is two-factor authentication?
- How do I close my account?
- Why can't I log into Directnic.com?
- Can I export a list of my domains into a spreadsheet?
- Do you have a referral program?
- How do I disable two-factor authentication?
- Getting logged out of your account right after logging in.
- Unable to Add Credit Card
- Is there a transfer lock after a change to domain contact information?
- Changing contacts for your .UK domain.
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Directnic FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Directnic customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.