YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
- What’s the difference between an Email Account and an Email Forwarder?
- Can I have an Email Forwarder and an Email Account for the same address?
- Can I set up my Email Account to use SSL?
- What’s the difference between POP and IMAP?
- How do I set up an Email Forwarder to forward to multiple addresses?
- What is outbound spam filtering?
- Why an inbound email gets "550: This message was classified as SPAM" bounceback message?
- What is the CAN-SPAM Act?
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Directnic FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Directnic customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.