Addendum Agreement for .WS
The following terms and conditions in conjunction with our Policy and Disclaimer located at https://directnic.com/terms/doc/privacy.policy, governs your ("Registrant") use of the following .WS domain registration service provided to you by Directnic.com ("Directnic"). As used throughout this agreement, the term "we," "our" and "us" shall refer to Directnic where applicable.
1. Registration Data. As part of the registration process, you are required to provide us with certain information and to update this information to keep it current, complete and accurate. This information includes:
- Your full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and fax number if available;
- The name of an authorized person for contact purposes in the case of a registrant that is an organization, association, or corporation;
- The IP addresses of the primary nameserver and any secondary nameserver(s) for the SLD name;
- The corresponding names of those nameservers;
- The full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and fax number if available of the technical contact for the SLD name;
- The full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and fax number if available of the administrative contact for the SLD name;
- The name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and fax number if available of the billing contact for the SLD name.
2. Dispute Policy. You agree to be bound by ICANN's Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy ("Dispute Policy"), which is incorporated into this Agreement by reference. The Dispute Policy can be found at /terms/doc/udrp.policy. Any disputes regarding the right to use your SLD name will be subject to the Dispute Policy. We may modify the Dispute Policy at any time and at our sole discretion in accordance with the ICANN Agreement or other ICANN policy. Your continued use of our registration services after modification to the Dispute Policy is effective constitutes your acceptance of those modifications.
3. Refusal To Register Domain Names. Pursuant to any policy adopted by the Registry Operator, Global Domains International, Inc. ("GDI"), we may refuse to register any SLD name that may violate any applicable statute, rule, or regulation.
4. Restrictions On Use. With respect to your use of your registered SLD name and your use of our Services, you agree not to engage in the following conduct:
- Allow, enable or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations (spam); or
- Enable high volume, automated or electronic processes that send queries or data to the systems of GDI or any ICANN-accredited registrar, except as reasonably necessary to register SLD names or modify existing registrations.
5. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold GDI and its directors, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses arising out of or relating to your .WS domain name registration.