YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
How do I add/remove credit cards to my Directnic account?
Credit card information can be managed through your Directnic Dashboard. To add a new card, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Directnic Dashboard
- Select “Billing” in the navigation bar
- Click “Payment Settings” in the drop down menu
- If modifying a card, select the card number link or card image to update the information. If adding a card, skip to the “Add a Credit Card” section.
- Fill in the required fields
- Click “Add card”
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Directnic FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Directnic customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.