YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
How do I create nameservers for my domain name?
To create custom nameservers for your domain name, follow these steps:
1) Log in to your Directnic.com Dashboard
2) Navigate to the "My Services" section in the navigation bar.
3) Select the domain name you wish to create nameservers for.
4) Click "Edit" next to the current nameservers underneath the Details section
5) Click "Create a nameserver for <domain name>"
6) Enter in the Host Record, the IP address and click "Submit"
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Directnic FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Directnic customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.