YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
How do I configure an addon domain?
Adding a domain name to your Directnic Hosting plan is easy whether your domain name is registered with Directnic or not. Just make sure the name servers have been updated to ns1.dnchosting.com and ns2.dnchosting.com before following these steps.
- Log into your Directnic Hosting Console
- Click the “Addon Domains” icon in the Domains section
- Enter the domain name you wish to add in the "Create an Addon Domain" field. Kindly note that the 'subdomain' and 'document root' section will automatically populate the default fields for you.
- You can click the box that says "Create an FTP account associated with this Addon Domain." This is optional.
- Click “Add Domain” to complete the configuration
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Directnic FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Directnic customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.