YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
How do I change the password for my Directnic Hosting account?
To change the password for your Directnic Hosting account from your Directnic Dashboard, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your Directnic Dashboard
- Select “My Services” in the navigation bar
- Click “Hosting” in the drop-down menu
- Click the name of the hosting account you wish to update.
- Under the "Account Information" click the "Reset Password" button
- Type in a new password and click the "Submit" button
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Directnic FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Directnic customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.