YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
How do I file a redemption renewal?
If your domain has expired and has since been placed in a Redemption Period by the Central Registry, you will need to read the instructions below to recover the domain.
The fee for a redemption renewal is $185. As long as the domain name is within the first 30 days of the Redemption Period, you are eligible to file for a redemption renewal. To start a Redemption renewal, you will need to purchase $185 in Directnic Credits and send an e-mail to our billing department indicating the domain name that you wish to have redeemed.
To purchase the Directnic Credits, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Directnic Dashboard
2. From the "Billing" section of the navigation bar, select "Directnic Credits" from the drop-down menu
3. Enter in 185 in the field, and select "Purchase Credits"
4. Select "Checkout"
5. Enter your payment information and select "Purchase"
Once the credits have been purchased, you will need to send an email to our Billing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating:
1. The Directnic account (username) the credits were purchased under.
2. The domain name and/or the service name to which you want to apply the funds.
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Directnic FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Directnic customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.