YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
We've got answers.
Find the answers you need to commonly asked questions.
How do I update a DNS record that I've already created?
To update a DNS record that you already have created in your DNS manager, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Directnic Dashboard
- Hover over the “My Services” section of the navigation bar
- From the drop down menu select “Domains”
- Click on the domain name that you wish to manage the DNS records for
- Under the “Services” section, select the “Manage” button to the right of DNS
- Under the "Manage DNS Records" section, make the update to the data for the record you are changing
- Click the Save button (the floppy disk icon) under "Options" to save the change
Alternatively, if you are using Directnic's hosting, with the DNCHOSTING.COM nameservers, you will manage DNS through cPanel in the Zone Editor.
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Directnic FAQ Feedback
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Directnic customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.